Authors of each accepted paper is required to pay the processing charge which is very nominal fees includes Soft copy of certificates to each author. There is no charge to submit paper for review, but publishing a paper in Scholarzest requires Paper Processing Charges that is very little amount to cover editorial expenses, and will be paid by the submitting author upon acceptance of the Paper for publication.
Scholarzest followes low publication charge policy. The Publication Charges are same for all the authors.
Article Processing Charges/ Publication Charges/ Publication Fees
= 20$ ( Up to 20 Pages and 4 Authors)
= 30$ (For more than 20 pages or/ and more than 4 authors)
Processing Charge Includes:
- Individual Certificate Soft Copy to all author of paper
- Author Registration Charges
- Editorial Fee
- Publication of one entire research paper Online
- Indexing, maintenance of journal infrastructures
Payment of Processing Charges:
Following are the ways to pay the Processing Charges
- Pay the Charges online using Paypal/ Razorpay Payment Gateway.
- By NEFT or RTGS on Given Account
- By using Transferwise
Note: Account Details will be shared with you in the Notification of Acceptance.